“Terrible customer service”

Add it.
Pelham House of Pizza
Ranked #9 of 11 Restaurants in Pelham
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Ive gotten pizza here about 5 times. The first few times were good, next few alright and today, not good. My pizza was made wrong and i called thinking they would offer to exchange it for what i wanted, instead the manager yelled over me trying to prove me wrong. I will not retell the whole thing but he was rude, beyond rude and i will never order from there again.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Got extra cheese pizza...they have me one with barely any cheese at all. Crust was poor. Onion rings were greasy and not many for high price. Buffalo fingers were much hotter than I expected. Won't go again

Reviewed April 25, 2016

I had a very nice Italian Sub the other day. It was toasted and made just right. They made it while I waited and it only took a few minutes. I have had their fried fish dinners at other times and they are good too.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

The Pizza is good the subs are good prices are average
The staff here are about the best in Pelham friendly never mess up an order

Reviewed July 1, 2015

Staff is friendly..Owner is always there working and watching over everyone. Family works there also. Food is good. They are quick when you are in a hurry. Place is clean and organized.

Been to Pelham House of Pizza? Share your experiences!