“Great Little Spot”

Nonie's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Peterborough
Reviewed July 13, 2015

Nonie's is a nice place w booth and counter seating. The menu is extensive enough so that everyone can find something they like. It's a hometown meeting spot, food comes very quickly and they will let you linger if you feel like taking your time.

Reviewed July 5, 2015

I found this awesome little restaurant while my husband was recovering at the local hospital. It is everything I have been looking for in a breakfast place. FRESH INGREDIENTS. This is my biggest issue with most other eateries that serve breakfast. Everything comes from a can or the freezer from the local grocery store. NOT HERE AT NONIE'S. My egg white omelette was STUFFED with large chunks of fresh peppers, onions and mushrooms (NOT pieces from a can). The corned beef hash is TO DIE FOR !! It has a southwest flavor that is incredibly tasty and original. My son enjoyed the variety of coffees available. Their bread and baked goods are homemade and FRESH. I will continue to travel 25 minutes in each direction to eat here. The difference in quality and freshness between the Jaffrey Cafe or Home Town diner in Rindge and NONIE'S is huge and noticeable.

Reviewed May 26, 2015

A friend and I went here for breakfast on a recent trip to Peterborough and found this lovely little gem. The place was busy as it was a holiday weekend. The service was good and the staff friendly. I enjoyed the omelet and they accommodated my request for a change in cheese. It seemed like a locals favorite as several patrons were known to the wait staff by first name. I will return to Nonie's in the future when I travel to Peterborough! The tab was 21.00 for 2 of us so it is reasonable.

Reviewed April 27, 2015

Great little breakfast place or to grab a coffee. Truly downhome fresh cooking going on here. Not fussy or over the top. Just your basics items you would need for a good breakfast.

1  Thank Hawaiiantraveler66
Reviewed March 22, 2015

Food was good prices were average wait staff was very friendly.
Omelette was very tasty cooked strange but taste great.
Omelette was almost like a pancake folded with stuff stuck in the middle just never saw an omelette prepared like this.
Was good I would go back again