“Our cabin was nice and clean beyond our expectations.”
Review of Partridge Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pittsburg
Partridge Cabins
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We stayed in the Moose cabin for three nights in early December 2011. My wife and I prize cleanliness above all else when we rent lodging. The Moose cabin was clean beyond our greatest expectations. Normally we clean a cabin upon arrival but the Moose cabin was so clean we were comfortable moving right in. The cabin was also very nice; rustic but new, modern, and up-to-date. The furnishings were very nice and the kitchen was well equipped. The owners were the perfect hosts, always helpful but never invasive in the least.

Room Tip: The Moose and Loon cabins are pet free. Pets are allowed in the other cabins.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael W

Reviewed 9 October 2011

As a bird hunting enthusiast Partridge Cabins is the perfect place to call "home" while hunting with family and friends. While Jerry and Cathy cater to all north country tourists, they certainly make our party of eight hunters feel welcome every hunting season. The cabins are wonderful, (our favorites are Hubbard and Webster) providing enough rustic ambiance balanced with all the amenities one needs to make for an excellent vacation. The property is spacious and the scenery magnificent. We have been staying there for over ten years.

Room Tip: For 6 or more, Hubbard Cabin is great.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bob D
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We went to the cabins to find peace and tranquility along with adventure and we definately found all and more. We stayed in Webster Cabin. The cabin is clean and has lovely wood ceilings and a nice kitchen. We were very fond of eating outside at the picnic table with a brill view of the lake. There is also a nice table on the closed in porch for rainy days or cooler evenings. At night, gazing into the heavens the view was breathe taking. It was as if a blanket of stars covered us each evening. Our hosts were wonderful and always available for questions and gave great suggestions for fun. We were lucky enough to be a part of a special moose tour with a filming crew and although we did not see Bullwinkle on the tour, the company and guide were worth the time spent. Early morning riding did bring about a Bullwinkle encounter along with deer, hawks, and many other wonderful wildlife creatures. We would definately return!

Room Tip: Webster is a lovely cabin.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank paidir65
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Not my first stay at Partridge Cabins and far from my last!! As a descendant of the great Jerry Boutin I feel the need to tell how very proud and blessed to have a father and stepmother like Jerry and Cathy. They were able to accomodate me and my girlfriend on short notice for Labor Day weekend. For the first time since the last, I was able to wake up to a puddle of drool that I accumulated from my lack of a better word, COMA! As I took a few minutes here and there to actually appreciate and absorb where I cam from I realized what an amazing place Partridge Cabins is, with the grass you could put on, the quietness that seems almost too quiet, the cleanliness that seems almost too clean, and the ice cream that seems almost too amazing! Partridge Cabins is a playground for all ages that I wish everyone could one day experience like myself. The only advantage I have would be my VIP pass to the kitchen for crapes in the morning. I look forward to my next visit at Partridge Cabins very soon. Love you Dad and Cathy!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sboutin11
Reviewed 15 August 2011

This was our first trip to Pittsburg and our first to Partridge Cabins. We had a fantastic time and LOVED our stay. The hospitality was great and the location could not have been beat. When traveling with a 5 month old, a 3 year old and a diabetic cat, we place a high priority on ease of use, pet friendliness, cleanliness and fun and Patridge Cabins totally fit the bill. It was so fun to be able to walk to Moose Alley Cones after dinner for ice cream and we loved fishing in the lake and the trout pond. We will definitely be back next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Iheartlance
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We rented the "Moose" cabin from Cathy and Jerry and once again they could not have been more accomodating. We rented kayaks and had a great time. See you again in the snowmobile season. Thanks again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ChuckD437
Reviewed 27 March 2011

This was my first snowmobile trip to the Pittsburg area. The cabins were cozy and spotless. Jerry and Kathy were probably 2 of the nicest people I've ever met while traveling. Easy trail access. Trails were excellent for a Saturday!!!! We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ChuckD437
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsburg
28.4 km away
24.8 km away
Bear Rock Suites
Bear Rock Suites
#1 of 9 in Colebrook

Been to Partridge Cabins? Share your experiences!