“Really good pad thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Stopped here for lunch on the way to the mountains. I had their pad thai, which was fresh, delicious, and a good-sized portion. Some of the best I've ever had. Cozy little place.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

The food is fresh. Lots of choices and the price is right. Save room for the fried ice cream. The ginger tea is delish!

Reviewed 30 January 2016

We stopped in for a bite before a show at the Flying Monkey. My husband had the crispy sushi - which he deemed the best ever! I had the veggie sushi and veg tempura. We had apps first - my Miso soup was flavorful with creamy tofu squares. His Crab Rangoon was definitely homemade and fresh. The prices are reasonable and quality of food is high! Restrooms are clean -- very telling! We would drive up here just for dinner and we live 45 mins away!

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Best sushi in the area. For real. Very dedicated to quality. It's the best Pad Thai I've had in New England,,,sorry Boston. She takes her business seriously.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Great food, good service- fresh ingredients. We need to go back there soon! We were told that it is busy there and may have to wait- but got seated quickly and served quickly