“Best Chinese food around! Great Sushi too!”
Review of Fugaky

Fugaky
Ranked #31 of 42 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I don't eat Sushi but my friends tell me its very fresh! We get the BoBo platter to go and its GREAT! the lunch buffet is very good too. The dinners are also excellent. Everything seems to be freshly made... not greasy and very tasty!

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We wanted to have dinner at this restaurant but couldn't find it. We tried the address with two different GPS but didn't have success - no restaurant at the destination.
Maybe the restaurant could give some detailed directions on their website?! Would have been helpful.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Found a roach looking bug in our Hot & Sour soup and the had the audacity to tell me to bring it to the restaurant! I think the Department of Health is in order!

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We stopped by for lunch on our last day in the area. My husband ate from the lunch buffet while the kids and I ordered off the menu. The restaurant is clean and spacious and we enjoyed the atmosphere. The food was average typical American Chinese, ie. good, but not great. The chicken low mein noodles were good. Good place to come for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Poor selection of choices on the buffet.
Well picked over and absence of any soup. Nothing on the buffet had seafood.
For what hey have to offer; lunch for $9.95 is streep.
Service was not good.
Just the same old same old.