“Great Seafood casserole”

Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: George's Seafood is best known for many years of dining service to the greater Plymouth, NH area. Although we specialize in seafood, we also have have one of the best steaks in the area and customers love pairing our steak tips with a seafood item for a delightful Surf & Turf combo. We have our own smoker so pulled pork and rib entrees fall off the bone and melt in your mouth. Enjoy!
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Very good food. The seafood casserole was large enough for two. The clam chowder was ok, was watery, I like it thicker. Will go back again.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We had the chowder, which was delicious! My daughter had popcorn shrimp with fries, and my Fiance and I had shrimp and chicken Alfredo which was amazing. Very friendly staff, comfortable atmosphere, and large amount of food. I really like this place! Great work!!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We visited this place after enjoying the Polar Caves. The wait staff was friendly and we were seated quickly. It took us a bit to decide on what to order because the menu is quite varied. The waitress was patient and helped us understand the menu.

I ordered broiled haddock, which was likely the only fresh seafood we were served. It wasn't flavorful and can only be described as filling.

My wife ordered fried shrimp which seemed to be bland and frozen vs fresh. Tails off, bland and mushy.

Oldest girl ordered oysters and clams. Clams were cooked well but bland. Oysters were strong tasting and mushy (frozen) or old.

The two little ones were happy with their popcorn shrimp, but they thing corn dogs and mac-n-cheese are foods of the gods, so their opinion is discounted.

We are from the gulf coast and fully understand seafood. This place was as close to the sea as Houston and should have better quality food.

1  Thank Wes B
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Mom and I had a nice lunch after church. MOM had sea food and chowder
.I had a good old BLT.
All was good as was the service.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Service is always good. The food is a great value. You get a decent amount of good home cooking for a fantastic price.