“Neat Restaurant in Plymouth”
Review of Six Burner Bistro

Six Burner Bistro
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Went for late lunch on arrival in Plymouth. Nice wait staff. Great old house, with many neat appointments. Good food and drink. Easy to park on the street. Clean and friendly place.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Resi at 8, seated on time, cordial service. Menu for diverse tastes. Appetizers tasty, vegetarian main courses satisifying.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter who will be attending the University here decided on this place when we found out it was just around the corner. Ambiance was awesome, food delicious and service was awesome. We started with seared tuna then she had the salmon roll and I had the grilled shrimp sandwich. We finished with the creme brulee!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

In town celebrating a new business venture of my date. I told her to pick the restaurant and she chose Six Burner Bistro. It has a quaint and charming interior, perfect for an intimate dinner. The menu was pricey but the portion size matched the price. She had the pan-seared scallops and I had the pork schnitzel. We would both have them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

First time here.On business with a friend, and we asked local people for the best restaurant and they allmentione this place. Very good food and service,I had a great halibut.nice wine. I will be back if i come to Plymouth again