“Consistantly YUMMY!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I LOVE this place! Always find the staff helpful and efficient. There is usually a wait, but there is a reason for that.. It's the best place in town for breakfast (in my opinion).
This is where I bring out of town visitors when they are staying in a hotel. Get your name in, ask how long and do a bit of window shopping if you do not want to just stand and wait. They are very good at estimating wait time! The food here is very good, daily specials on the board show some yummy 'outside the box' thinking in the kitchen.
Portions are very generous, you will not leave hungry. I love the huevos rancheros, often try new omelets, but must admit... The eggs benedict is my comfort breakfast of choice. Awesome hollandaise. AND if you are craving a Bloody Mary you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I went to this place Tuesday morning. It was busy with a small wait time. The wait staff was very condescending and rude. I was extremely tired and this waiter was jeeped up on his 5 th cup of coffee. The food was average. Home fries were old and over cooked he brought out a plate of bacon that was falling off the plate dragging on the table. He had a sarcastic comment for every interaction. Each time his tip was getting smaller. There are better places nearby to go for breakfast.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

We went here for breakfast, it must be good as people were queuing to get in. I thought the fact that they gave you a mug of coffee whilst waiting was great. The food choice was extensive, was freshly cooked and very tasty. Recommend this place,

Review collected in partnership with HP Windows 10
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick breakfast on our way out of town. It was delicious! When we got there, there was quite a few people waiting but the line moved quick. We waited about 25 minutes or so. Service was fast once we got in. Everything that came out looked good. I had the sweet potato hash special and my boyfriend had the Mexican wrap. Both were hearty portions and held us over on our 3 hour drive home.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

We were stopped in the street and a kind lady recommended Colby's for breakfast and an excellent choice it was. There was a queue outside which is a good sign but didn't have to wait long. We ate hash browns eggs and Yogurt Parfait washed down with excellent coffee. If in Portsmouth for breakfast you must go.