1,031 results
All reviews full kitchen fire pit free shuttle shuttle service quiet location market basket living room complimentary breakfast a great place to stay home away from home rooms are spacious new hampshire waffles housekeeping staff minute drive close to downtown king suite
Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in a 1 bedroom suite with 2 queen beds. Hotel itself and the room was very well appointed and clean, exactly what I would expect from a Hilton property. The free hot breakfast was an added bonus, even without that this hotel would be an excellent value.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Benay A
Joshua S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2016

Benay thank you for the 5 start rating! I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! I hope to see you back soon! Thanks for the kind words.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

The location is right down the road from downtown Portsmouth, NH. The free shuttle is a huge benefit for anyone looking to stay close to downtown for great stores and restaurants but also have the amenities that you have at home such as a full kitchen, separate living and sleeping areas as well as a full hot breakfast with many healthy food options. We love staying at Homewood Suites, especially the Portsmouth location.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Kimberly O
Joshua S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2016

Kimberly thanks for the great review and taking the time to share! Glad to see that you enjoyed the shuttle and suites! Please come back soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

This is a comfortable Homewoood Suites that is pretty much the same as others. The location is convenient to Portsmouth, but not walking distance to anything. You will need a car to go into town. Rooms are quiet and the hotel is in a nice, park-like setting.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Joshua S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Thanks for the kind review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed the location and rooms were quiet. I hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2016

My husband and I appreciated our two night stay at the Homewood Suites. Easy access, comfortable, clean room/hotel, and helpful staff. Complimentary meals (breakfast and supper) were tasty and well done. We particularly appreciated the meal on Monday eve because we were tired from traveling. The meal provided us the opportunity to stay in the hotel rather than look for a place to eat when we were so tired. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Joshua S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star review! I appreciate the kind words regarding staff and service! I hope you will be back with us again! Safe travels!

Reviewed October 21, 2016

I stayed at this location earlier in the year and wasn't disappointed this trip. I LOVE having a kitchen in my room. The evening social is great with different fare every night. Plus the staff is friendly and helpful. Next time I'm in the area I will definitely be back to this place!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Thanks for the kind review and rating! I am happy that you will be back with us! Safe travels and again, I appreciate the feedback!