“New dining experience in Rochester!”
Review of 110 Grill

110 Grill
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Description: 110 Grill is where contemporary dining and innovative cuisine meet. Here we are passionate about pure flavor, quality ingredients, and the cultivation of an inviting atmosphere that can play perfect host to an intimate dinner, a family celebration, or a cocktail with friends during the game. Our private dining rooms are perfect for bridal showers, company dinners, meetings, functions, and more.
Reviewed 3 January 2018

My husband and I had dinner at the 110 Grill on recommendations by some of his co-workers. We had a lovely waitress, who really worked hard for all her customers.

Our food was really good, but I did have to send mine back as it was not cooked well done enough for me. This meant I was eating alone by the time mine dinner came back to the table.

The interior of the restaurant is sleek and minimalist, yet was pleasant. The food prices are comparable, but a bit on the higher end.

I am sure we will go there again!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

My family and I visited at 8pm on New Year's Day to celebrate my son's 18th Birthday. We were happy that the restaurant didn't close until 9 and everyone was courteous and friendly even at this late hour on a holiday. Meghan was our very pleasant server who was very attentive and patient with our orders and took the time to help us find a dish suitable for our daughter who chooses to eat vegan. She chose the seasonal salad without cheese and bacon. I had the beet salad with salmon that was perfect. My son had the bbq steak tips that were amazing. Everyone was happy with their dish and the boys finished up with oreo and peanut butter sundaes that topped of the very pleasant dining experience and we all left satisfied.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We were in the area visiting our daughter and her boyfriend’s family recommended this restaurant. They had been once before and wanted to give a second chance. Let’s start w the good. Service was terrific. I think we had Pam or Pat. She was great. The berry Sangria was delicious! French onion soup and tomato soup also very good. Jalapeño hamburger good. Chicken caprese w salad very good. Then it gets iffy. The meatloaf and bolagnese were very good but both barely warm. Now meatloaf can be ok lukewarm but the nice wide noodles ended up stuck together and needed to get eaten like lasagna. We brought 75% back to hotel to heat up and eat later. It would’ve been too much to send back and wait. If you order anything, I suggest you ask to make sure it’s hot. The eh of the meal were the steak tips. Three of our party of 9 ordered them. They could’ve been great had they not been so sweet. While a whiskey glaze sauce should be sweet-ish, it literally tasted as if they poured warm pancake syrup over the top. Very disappointing. I don’t know if the bf family will go back. They got chimichurri steak last time and didn’t like it. I would probably try again. Def get sangria. Enjoyed the atmosphere and presentation. We heard it’s new and hopefully they’re working out the kinks. Good be great. Sure was busy. Just request to make sure it’s hot and skip the steak tips.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Tried the 110 grill for lunch and was very surprised. We drove to Rochester from Epping since the one in Stratham New Hampshire wasn't open yet. We ordered the steak & cheese with a side of fries, a Cesar salad and the chicken pesto pasta. Enjoyed the steak & cheese (best I've had in a long time - not your average steak and cheese), the side Cesar salad was good and the chicken pesto pasta was good except it had a bit too much pesto. Outside of that we enjoyed the meal and the service was very good as well. Will be back soon..... Enjoy.......

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Served by Marlo who is a sweetheart!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the lunch menu 2 items for $8. Can’t get any better than that!!
Today’s lunch is French onion soup and margarita flatbread pizza....

Been to 110 Grill? Share your experiences!