“Love this Place!”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I love Tropical Smoothie and wish there were more in the area! My favorite is the Chia Boost Banana Smoothie with Peanut Butter - to DIE for! I hope they expand and make more locations around New England!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

At first, when I walked in I was a little taken back. Someone had called the cafe asking for the woman about to take my order... and she walked away without giving me a heads up. I'm just really big on customer service and thought it was weird she didn't give me some sort of sign that she'd be right back! She took the call a few steps over too so it didn't seem important. She was young so it may have been a parent! But the girl that asked me if I was ready to order was an absolute sweet heart and had a very welcoming, friendly personality! She gave me some recommendations, was easy to talk to and gave me the service I always hope for at restaurants, cafes and etc! It's rare to be greeted appropriately these days. And my smoothie was delicious!! P.s. I do hope everything is okay with the girl that received the phone call!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I like going here for a quick healthy lunch compared to other fast food.
Smoothies are good but wish they were open earlier during the week so I could get one for breakfast before work.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Buying a smoothie by itself will set you back about $6. But adding a wrap or meal and the smoothie will only be about $3." They're this wrap is wicked good!!!!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I frequent this place at least once a week. Nice refreshing sandwiches and drinks. I think they have something for everyone you can eat in or go thru drive thru. The prices a reasonable they take coupons also. The food is fresh and the smoothies delish. You can add many items to your drinks if you want to.