“Best dinner I’ve had in Rochester - Ever!”

Revolution TapRoom & Grill
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$3 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Revolution Taproom & Grill is a 44 tap craft beer bar and gastropub located in downtown Rochester NH. Revolution utilizes local, farm fresh ingredients in its scratch kitchen, with an emphasis on modern, creative takes on traditional pub fare and comfort food. Fireplace, outdoor patio, Lounge with pool tables, dart boards and a 2nd bar, rooms for private parties, showers, corporate meetings. Named Best New Restaurant NH Magazine 2015.
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Food was outstanding. Atmosphere better than expected.
We had Short Ribs, Flat Iron Steak and the Chicken Torentino. All great.

Am I really in Rochester? Can’t believe it.

1  Thank Thomas P

Reviewed February 4, 2018

The menu is divided into light portions (appetizers to share or not) and big servings (hearty meals). The light portions included roasted Brussels sprouts (popular with my group), roasted vegetables, and Chinese pot stickers (6 in a serving; also popular). I was not feeling daring, so I ordered a burger and fries. The burger was delicious and done to my liking. The fries came with a delicious sauce that tasted like vinegar and mayonnaise; this tastes a lot better than it may sound. My group ordered a variety of cocktails that they found pleasing. I was happy with my beer. I liked the location in downtown Rochester and the abundance of nearby parking. I'll be back!

1  Thank drmel56
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Nice place. Beer mug club is a bonus. Good food. Great staff. Nice place to have downtown. Outside seating and a bicycle rack to lock up! Darts. Pool.

1  Thank Mark T
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Good food, good drinks, spacious dining areas and all very relaxed. Good service and often very busy, andnfull of locals. Always a good sign.

1  Thank Samantha E
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Three of us went for an early lunch before a show at Rochester Opera House, quick walk. I’m a beer lover and they have a great tap list but went for a Bloody Mary which was superb, nice and spicey as requested. Truffle fries were delicious as was the roasted winter vegetable soup. Everything ordered was very tasty. Nice atmosphere, will return.

1  Thank Sandy C