“Fun breakfast place”
Review of Mary Ann's Diner

Mary Ann's Diner
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Set to the 50's theme, this place has a nice big menu with lots to choose from. The only issue we had was that we did not like the granola that came in the yogurt dish. Eggs, toast, home fries and ham were all good.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Fun 50's style diner with super friendly, fast service. Loved all the breakfasts we had. Excellent corned beef hash, thick french toast, crisp home fries & Bacon, great eggs-everything is great. Highly recommended~

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My niece tried to reserve space for us to have a wedding day breakfast at Mary Ann's, since she was having a 50's themed wedding. They couldn't accommodate our large party, but we went anyway and we all split up. I enjoyed my California Omelet, and appreciated that almost everyone at our table had special requests, and they were happy to handle anything we asked for. Food was delicious. This place was slammed, and I don't think there was anything special going on, it was just that busy. Good experience.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Recommended by staff at local hotel, within easy walking distance, a typical diner setting. Great breakfast, tons of choices, good value for the price. Service was a bit slow by our waitress, but that didn't seem to be an issue with other patrons who had a different waitress. Great 50's-00's pop culture décor.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The place is new, bright and unlike any other breakfast joint in the area. Menu is huge with many selections. Waiting time was no big deal. Food was good. Service could have been a tad bit better. Changed my mind about my order a minute after I ordered and I was told it was too late. That's not a game changer, but my coffee was not topped off the whole time I was there. Waitress never came to check on us. Would have been nice to have hot coffee while eating.

Been to Mary Ann's Diner? Share your experiences!