“Hidden Gem”

Add it.
Amore Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 114 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed August 7, 2017

After shopping with my daughter she suggested Amore restaurant for lunch. I'd never been there before. It was a nice surprise. I tried the pomegranate soup, which I had never heard of. It was full of herbs and little meatballs, very good and homemade. My daughter ordered the mozarella sticks. It was a good sized portion with sauce. She brought half of it home. We took some of the homemade desserts home. Meyer lemon bars, German chocolate cake and carrot cake, all delicious. There's quite a variety of homemade baked goods. The menu has a good variety including real veal with reaonable prices. It's a nice little place with tablecloths and curtains in a small shopping center but worth looking for. The owners are very nice. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

We order their pizzas and salad at least a couple times a month. The owners are like family, so nice and caring. (They know me on a first name basis!)

1  Thank Diane C
Reviewed March 21, 2015

They have a salad called "Amore Salad" which is by far the best salad. make sure you get creamy Italian dressing. Their pizza is my favorite. The owners are so nice.

Reviewed March 17, 2015

Their deluxe pizza is to die for! They also have an amazing amore salad which is salad with grilled chicken on top. The prices have not changed in years and the owners are so friendly. They have so many regular customers who go there. Huge take out also. They deliver locally also.

1  Thank Susan F
Reviewed December 9, 2014

We ordered 3 take out pizzas on recommendation of a local salesperson. Great choice. Hard to find tucked in a small strip center, but the pies were delicious and the price was right. According to those who ate with us, Amore has been around a long time but is less well known than Tripoli's. My one experience would have me choose Amore pizza every time.

Been to Amore Pizza Restaurant? Share your experiences!