“Best Sicilian Style Pizza In Southern New Hampshire”
Review of Beach Pizza

Beach Pizza
Ranked #26 of 114 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 1, 2018

It took us a while to find out about this place, but if you like sweet sauce and a thin crust pizza (square slices, Sicilian style), please go to Beach Pizza in Salem, NH. The pizza is so good. The sauce is almost too sweet - but how is that possible, really. Definitely get the extra cheese. A box of 8 slices is $12.00 - so reasonable. We got 20% off just mentioning it was our first time there. Can't wait for more of this yummy pizza!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

While I generally like pizza at the nearby ocean beaches, this is just TOO sweet to enjoy. The thin, crispy crust is very good as is the tomato taste of the sauce, but the level of sweetness in the sauce is almost overbearing. I understand that my comments are based on personal preference, but i wanted to add my 2 cents worth. Still in search for a good pizza in Salem, NH...

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Beach Pizza is so close to Tripoli's pizza in every sense including how it's boxed and priced. The sauce is on the sweeter side and sold in squares. Because I'm a cheese freak I always get extra cheese. They also have a nice selection of pastries and spinach and lamb pies.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

I had the Beach Pizza before but my husband hadn't tried it. The prices are great and the pizza great. It's cut in squares and on the sweeter side, just like another famous pizza starting with a "T". They also had Mediterranean meat and spinach pies and made on the spot canolis. My husband liked the pizza.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Pizza is well worth the wait once you enter this 'More than your average Pizza'. And the Red Velvet Cake to die for. Excellent Job all around.

I will take a picture of this place upon my next visit.

Been to Beach Pizza? Share your experiences!