“Certainly not gourmet Burgers, average at best. Excellent nachos though and weak drinks.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #47 of 110 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Started out with the nachos and they were really good. My wife had a glass of wine and I had a margarita with a tiny bit alcohol maybe. Terrible almost like flavored water. Then our burgers came and we had high expectations after the nachos, but disappointed. Really average at best.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Was in Rockingham Mall today for a visit to the Apple store. Decided to go to Red Robin for lunch. Ordered the Whiskey River Burger. Burger and steak fries were as expected. Server was friendly. Food was ready after a very short wait.

The dining area is very poorly lit. I had a very difficult time trying to read the menu. Also, had to wait for a hostess in order to be seated.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Like all other Red Robins I have visited, the food and service is good. The downfall to this location is that you have to enter the mall to gain access to the restaurant. This is what keeps me from visiting more often. Other than that, this Red Robin is good.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

You cannot go wrong if you are craving burgers, fries and brew! The menu choices are plentiful, you will definitely find something you like. Very friendly staff as well. I will definitely be back next time I go to the mall.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

This was our first visit to Red Robin, and we enjoyed it very much. Because the dining room was so full, we sat at a high top in the bar. It was very comfortable, not noisy at all and the service was great. My husband had one of their many choices of burgers, which he enjoyed very much. I had the BBQ chicken salad. It was delicious and enough for two meals, at least. The restaurant is conveniently located inside the Rockingham Mall, so there is adequate parking, and it offers the opportunity to do some shopping at the same time.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!