“Good Burger”

T-BONES Great American Eatery
Ranked #7 of 109 Restaurants in Salem
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: In 1984, local owners teamed up to open the first T-BONES Great American Eatery in Salem. Its success led to four more locations over the next two decades - Hudson, Bedford, Derry, and Laconia. More than 25 years later, guests still love the casual, family-friendly atmosphere and "made-from-scratch" approach to food that T-BONES is known for. A continual winner of "Best Of" awards throughout the state, T-BONES proudly serves hand-cut premium reserve steaks, fresh prime seafood, sandwiches, and classic American dishes.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stopped for dinner while traveling in New Hampshire. The place was clean, we were seated quickly and the staff was friendly.
The food was good I had the Cheddar Burger with Bacon. Well cooked, simple basic burger.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Not impressed at all. This is the 3rd time I tried as well. Service could improve along with the food. Timing as well on serving 3 people, 2 were served right away and they were almost done by the time I got my NOT well done burger as requested. I won't be going back.

Nicole B, Guest Relations Manager at T-BONES Great American Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hi Maureen,

I'm so sorry to read your review. Our goal is always to provide our guests with the best in food quality and service. It appears we have missed the mark on your visits.
I would so appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about your experience more in depth via email. We always love to know details so we can take feedback and turn it into an opportunity to improve and coach staff.

I look forward to speaking with you. My email is Nicole.Barreira@greatnhrestaurants.com

Best,
Nicole Barreira
Marketing Manager
Great NH Restaurants, Inc.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visit T-Bones quite often. The food is always good and the wait staff does a good job too. There is plenty to choose from even vegetarian options. We always leave satisfied.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The food here is amazing!! I've been to the Salem T-Bones and the Derry T-Bones, staff is friendly, and the food is great!!!

Mike C, General Manager at T-BONES Great American Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I've been a regular customer of T-Bones for years and find that it is consistently a great place to dine! Their oven baked bread is the absolute best! I don't really have a favorite selection from their menu, but can honestly say that I've always enjoyed whatever they prepare. They have a rewards program for everyone who is 55 and over, and the points never expire. The staff is always very polite and friendly, too.