All reviews hampton beach continental breakfast great place to stay great price an early start would stay again flat screen boiled eggs kids fishing beaches rte
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We rolled in at midnight with no reservation and luckily they had a vacancy. The reception person (Chris I think????) was super friendly and helpful knowing I was so tired from driving and had two kids in tow. Rooms average but fridge and clean. A little scary in the dark that late but when we got up I was pleased to see all the families and the pool and blowup. Really a unique place and I would gladly stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is the second time ive stayed here. It is a wonderful place and so much to do. sort of like being on a resort. My grandkids had such a great time and that's what makes me happy! The rooms were clean and well taken care of. the staff is amazing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank vacationfun2014
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I went fishing and spent the night here. The inn is some what old. But it was very clean
and the folks there were very friendly and accommodating.
We would definitely stay here again as we went deep sea fishing and it was very close to where we wanted to be.

Room Tip: This place has truckers spend the night here, but it is a big place and has different and it seemed that they stayed in the main building as there are 4 or 5 with rooms. I believe there are a lot of people that come here that are going to the Ocean as it is near Hampton beach N.H, Salisbury beach, Mass.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael O
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Nice big room and bathroom, clean and comfortable.Price was great and special for seniors...Enjoyed the animals and children's play area. Breakfast was a great way to start the day of travel...thanks so very much for being there when we needed you...Respectfully D&P Overgaard

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This place was great for a family getaway! Exactly as described on the website. My kids had a blast! Very reasonably priced with access to ALL amenities included at no additional charge.Staff was friendly and accommodating. Room was small and needed updating but clean and even had a nice fresh and clean smell! (something you usually don't get in an older room for this price) We didn't spend much time in the room anyway because there was sooo much to do on the grounds! Think we'll make this place a yearly tradition! My kids are still talking about the hotel weeks later and can't wait to go back! The only downside: Really have to have good weather while you're there. If it had been raining we may have checked out. The room was small and there was no indoor pool. Game room was also small and outdated. Def got our moneys worth and some in the beautiful weather!! But check the forecast before booking!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family