Seabrook Inn
US$189
US$170
US$155
Hotwire.com
All reviewshampton beachrooms are smallsnow birdsgreat pricean early startwould stay againbeds were comfortablenice breakfastkidsanimalsplaygroundfloridarte
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Our family loved it here. We stayed twice. Once on our drive to Martha's Vineyard and again on our way home. Kids loved the slides and the mom loved the pool. Great place to stay and reasonable room rates. Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SeaofCyn
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We rolled in at midnight with no reservation and luckily they had a vacancy. The reception person (Chris I think????) was super friendly and helpful knowing I was so tired from driving and had two kids in tow. Rooms average but fridge and clean. A little scary in the dark that late but when we got up I was pleased to see all the families and the pool and blowup. Really a unique place and I would gladly stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is the second time ive stayed here. It is a wonderful place and so much to do. sort of like being on a resort. My grandkids had such a great time and that's what makes me happy! The rooms were clean and well taken care of. the staff is amazing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank vacationfun2014
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I went fishing and spent the night here. The inn is some what old. But it was very clean
and the folks there were very friendly and accommodating.
We would definitely stay here again as we went deep sea fishing and it was very close to where we wanted to be.

Room Tip: This place has truckers spend the night here, but it is a big place and has different and it seemed that they stayed in the main building as there are 4 or 5 with rooms. I believe there are a lot of people that come here that are going to the Ocean as it is near Hampton beach N.H, Salisbury beach, Mass.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael O
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Nice big room and bathroom, clean and comfortable.Price was great and special for seniors...Enjoyed the animals and children's play area. Breakfast was a great way to start the day of travel...thanks so very much for being there when we needed you...Respectfully D&P Overgaard

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple