All reviews hampton beach continental breakfast great place to stay great price an early start would stay again flat screen boiled eggs kids fishing beaches rte
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This was our 4th year staying here. It has become tradition that we stay here for the last weekend of our vacation. This year I was very disappointed. We were given rooms on the bottom floor facing the playground which was great for the kids. Our room in particular was disgusting. There was so much mold behind the toilet and on the ceiling of the bathroom I thought we were going to get sick, it was disgusting. There were also black hairs in the tub. There were paint chips all over the floor near one of the beds from falling off the walls. We were kept up late at night and woke up early from the people upstairs from us. It sounded like they were going to come through our ceiling. My parent's room wasn't much better. The tub wouldn't drain without them standing there holding down the drain the whole time. They told the front desk and their only response was well do you want it fixed now or when you checkout. Ummm why would they want it fixed after they checked out? Needless to say, it didn't get fixed while they were there. Housekeepers were like stalkers and would literally stand outside your room waiting for you to get out so they could clean. When I say clean all they did was pull the covers back over your bed, run the vacuum through quickly and overspray the room with some kind of air freshner that would make you gag. Outside the rooms we had to deal with other guests who were swearing and walking around drinking out of 40 once beer bottles. My children still loved the outdoor activities, can't complain about that. I know this is a cheap place to stay but they could at least update their rooms. I never had a problem bragging about this place before to other family and friends but I'm almost too embarrassed this time. I hope they fix some issues because like I've said its been a tradition to stay here and I would hate for it to end.

• Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank tmk623
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Great motel had multiple swimming pools water slides and activities for kids Hampton beach is less than five miles and all the restaurants are within five miles well worth the money huge complex other motels in the area where double in price also they have a coupon in the hotels.com book

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Our family loved it here. We stayed twice. Once on our drive to Martha's Vineyard and again on our way home. Kids loved the slides and the mom loved the pool. Great place to stay and reasonable room rates. Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SeaofCyn
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We rolled in at midnight with no reservation and luckily they had a vacancy. The reception person (Chris I think????) was super friendly and helpful knowing I was so tired from driving and had two kids in tow. Rooms average but fridge and clean. A little scary in the dark that late but when we got up I was pleased to see all the families and the pool and blowup. Really a unique place and I would gladly stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is the second time ive stayed here. It is a wonderful place and so much to do. sort of like being on a resort. My grandkids had such a great time and that's what makes me happy! The rooms were clean and well taken care of. the staff is amazing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family