“Delicious ice cream in a lovely setting”
Review of Quack Shack

Quack Shack
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Sunapee
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Maybe a bit hard to find, this ice cream spot is behind the deli on the main street of the harbor. They offer a great selection of hard ice cream flavors, along with soft serve, milkshakes, and sundaes. Scoop sizes are generous - the kiddie size is usually more than enough for me. There's plenty of seating, all outside. We've been going here for years!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

friendly staff reasonable prices ample tables for you to sit and enjoy the ice cream some tables under a canopy to stay in shade. Was a very restful and relaxing place after walking around the harbor for awhile.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for ice cream every day during our visit. Delicious, big selection of flavours and cones. Friendly service. Only wish their was a smaller size than Kiddie - always struggling to finish my serving.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

OK, plain and simple - there are no plain and simple ice creams. Everything was delicious and a bit adventurous. Giffords ice cream and lots of choices. I'd stop - every time I visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

I have them an excellent because this place is soooo dog friendly. Water bowls for your furry friends are provided. I think I enjoyed petting the dogs more than the ice cream. That being said the ice cream was great, they sell Gifford's ice cream which is great quality, must try Campfire Smores! Just a great area for family, pets, couples etc.