All reviews room was clean coffee maker value for the money continental breakfast would stay again first floor lakes region front desk staff tanger outlets exercise room nice place to stay easy access new hampshire motel pillows concert
Reviewed November 29, 2017

I felt the rooms could have been cleaner I was a bit dissatisfied I am happy I traveled alone and not with my wife. When I check in to a hotel there should be two new rolls of toilet paper not one half used
I was also not a fan of the tv service

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2017

the hotel needs to be updated. the place was clean. good for the price. i was on business so it was perfect.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8 T, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback.

We pride ourselves in providing clean, comfortable, and safe accommodations. I am pleased to learn that we met your expectations.

We are expecting update our property this coming year,we would be pleased to have you return to see our progress.

On behalf of myself and my staff, I thank you.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Made a reservation for Oct 27- 29 but had to cancel due to illness, missed the 4 pm cut off by an hour. I called the hotel and was informed they could not help cancelled the reseervation but i could on the web site. went to the web site but there were no options to cancel, called a different number and was transferred to customer service. The person i spoke with could not do anything but did call back to the hotel.Good news was i would not be charged BAD news is I was charged 86.11$.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8 T, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Room was clean and it's good sized. It appeared to have been painted and recarpeted recently. No problems with the bathroom, new tub liner and good water pressure. Internet speed was more than adequate. Bed was fairly comfortable. Close to shopping and restaurants. The only thing we really had an issue with was the lighting. In the entire king bedroom (not including the bathroom) there are two lights, one at the desk and a floor lamp which was situated between the TV and the hallway door. You need a flashlight to see anything under the coatrack (where we put the suitcase rack). In order for my husband to read in the chair, we had to move the floor lamp behind the chair.

Room tip: Remember, 2nd floor doesn't have elevator access.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Super8 T, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our property and thank you so much for your feedback, which is very important to us.

We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable and safe accommodations, I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations. and i have addressed your concerns directly with our management.

We would love for you to return to see our progress.

On behalf of myself and my staff, thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Sincerley,