All reviews bretton woods the owner white mountains outdoor toys small table king bed half hour owners were friendly convenient location views of the mountains many years franconia notch robin lee lobby game motel
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This was my second trip I stayed at the Four Season (once last Winter). Both times were great. The rooms are impeccably clean and tastefully decorated. this is a no frills place, but comes with free wi-fi. The owners live on site and are very friendly. I don't know of any other place in the area for less than $80 that you would find a place of this quality. I highly recommend it and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timmydskier
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Cant wait to go back. Very clean, propriators very friendly and helpful. Rooms are
spacious. In the heart of the White Mountains with beautiful views.

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor for easy accessibility
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2011

We needed a room in the area for one night before joining some friends at a condo at Bretton Woods & chose Four Season based upon Trip Advisor reviews. We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the room. The in-room fridge was handy (it was too cold to leave food items in the car-- well below 0 that night!). The beds were comfortable. The owners/operators were super friendly. It was a good value for our travel dollars!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2010

We have stayed here a number of times. Great for our mountaineering and ice climbing ventures. Well located. This hotel is very nice. Rooms are clean, comfortable and large. The owners are extremely nice and helpful. The area is beautiful. **Excellent Value**

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed August 9, 2010

We traveled to the Four Seasons Inn mainly to go to Santa's Village and hike through the Flume...This gave us a central location between the two which worked perfectly for us. The Four Seasons is "in my opinion" one of the cleanest hotels I have been to, and I have been to quite a few. It is a simple hotel that met all our needs very well. The pool was pristine clean as I said a very clean well maintained hotel. I could feel the owners pride in his establishment when we checked in. He was very hospitable, making this Motor Inn feel more like a B&B..
Lee, the owner, was very helpful and informative suggesting restaurants, giving directions and also enjoying our grand daughter's story of her fox siting which was the high lite of her weekend..
I would recommend this Inn highly to anyone with children, very child friendly and also anyone just wanting some R&R.....nice little place we will use again in the future I am sure..so nice to see owner pride, you don't see it too much today..

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family