“Pizza good---Service poor”

Add it.
Pizza Pub
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed August 5, 2014

They are the only pizza place around, and know it :( They close early every night. Ordered by phone, and when we got there we paid for and got our pizzas---then told they were closing so we would have to sit outside on the picnic tables and eat them. The pizza was good, but we won't return.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Reopened for season July 3, plan to be open through labor day. Very good pizza with many selections. A few beers. Soft drinks expensive with no refills. Friendly, helpful service. Pleasant space. Offer carry out.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

The Pizza Pub has great food, we've been coming here for over 20 years. They are a seasonal restaurant that's open from the beginning of July through September. We definitely recommend them when you're in Twin Mountain, the restaurant is a fun place to eat! They're also very accommodating if you have kids with you.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I ordered a pizza in person at the Pizza Pub while staying in Twin Mountain in October 2013. There was a sizable gathering of German-speaking folks inside engaged in some kind of discussion or class. Seeing them, I wasn't sure the place was actually open to the public but the counter staff person was very professional and helpful in assuring me that they were. And when the pizza came out, the cook was very courteous and the food was of good quality. These people made me feel like they actually view customers as more than dollar-sign abstractions. I noticed a similar attitude from several other people in this town, a very welcome exception to the norm. I recommend the Pizza Pub to travelers.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My family of 5 ate here and it was very good. This was our second time here. The pizza is fresh and the kids enjoyed the chicken fingers. We even had to order more chicken fingers. They have board games when you first walk in that you can use. My kids like to play battleship while we eat. The service is fast & friendly. We will return here again when we are in the area.