“Catered in lunch was greatly enjoyed”

Just Like Mom's Pastries
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Weare
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

While our team was visiting the area on business for several days, our client was gracious enough to provide breakfast and lunch for us every day from Just Like Mom's. The food was fantastic, especially the homemade chicken noodle soup and the wraps. The chicken salad wrap was most excellent. I loved the bits of apple in the chicken salad. And the desserts were just wonderful. We were told that the whoopie pies won the Best of New Hampshire and they were wonderful! This did not taste like restaurant food, this tasted like someone had cooked it fresh for us because, well, someone did! Food like this made us big city folks wish we lived in this little town so we could eat here every day. Thanks Mom!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

I like to bring out of town guests for lunch at Just Like Moms because, well, it's just like Moms! The bakery is what I use the most, though -- I have ordered specialty cakes from Karen for years for my daughter's birthday. I go in with a picture and what my daughter is hoping for and let Karen work her magic! She has created a princess castle, Pokemon ball, Power Rangers and this year was Zelda. Always does an excellent job and the cake and cupcakes are always the talk of the party!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Just Like Mom's not only have good coffee and luscious pastries, but offers excellent soups and sandwiches for a hearty lunch. The cinnamon almond twists are one of my favorites since it reminds me of baking pies with my Mom. The leftover dough was lathered with butter, coated with cinnamon and sugar and baked along with the pie. Just Like Mom's adds almond to make the taste even better. Great place to stop and enjoy the variety of foods and the staff,

Reviewed September 2, 2016

We stopped one morning while staying int he area and boy were we in for a treat. Wish I could stop every morning but then again.... the pastries were awesome and the quiche was absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed July 7, 2016

I love there desserts so much, my son is so picky when it comes to chocolate and cakes and he loves when i buy from just like moms!

Been to Just Like Mom's Pastries? Share your experiences!