“Great local market”

Add it.
Blackbird Deli
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Weare
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

This is the perfect place for quick stop food and drinks. Great meat selection, deli, salads, chili and beer/wine options. Very glad to have this store with it's incredible customer service in our town!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

We get the pizza all the time. The seasoning on the crust is the best and they use a lot of toppings. We love it! They are a convenience store but also have fresh pizza, subs and lots of other foods for take out.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Blackbird is not a restaurant, per se, but it has a variety of take-out items including subs & pizzas. Best to call ahead but even if you just show up, the cooks prep your order in a reasonable amount of time and you can shop for chips & beverages while you're waiting. I enjoy the Steak Bombs loaded with cheeses, onions & mushrooms. Haven't tried their pizza but I heard good reports. Competitive prices.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

I live near the Blackbird, so it's convenient to go there. I like their fresh meats. I have also had a freshly made hamburger there that was good. I love their pizza slices, not soggy or dry, just right! The store is bright and clean, and workers pleasant.

1  Thank Shirley W
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Blackbirds is close to home and is a convenience store, deli and fresh Angus Meats. We usually order pizza from them and it has always been very good. Tried their subs once and that wasn't bad either.

Been to Blackbird Deli? Share your experiences!