“Beautifully prepared and imaginative dinner”

Hilltop Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Wilton
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2017

This is a gem of a restaurant. Tucked away in a lovely old farmhouse on the outskirts of town. No decisions - one four course meal prepared beautifully and served in a dining room that is not crammed with many chairs and tables and no loud music to interrupt conversation.
We enjoyed a delicious meal with a Spanish theme. Look at the website to see what menu most appeals. We prepaid on line for our meal that included the tax and gratuity.
At the restaurant wine, beer, and non-alcoholic drinks for sale. Great coffee, too!
One drawback - no AC, it was a warm evening. A fan would have helped.

1  Thank Sally25745

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Lovely outdoor dining. Delicious food. The traditional breakfast food is wonderful according to my family(croissant french toast with berries and amazing bacon) I opted for polenta with crumbled cheese, caramelized onions and cilantro topped with fresh eggs. It is so good!
Locally produced food in a beautiful setting. And our server was so nice.

1  Thank kl r
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Local ingredients and wholesome recipes. Great service too. My favorite dish is the huavos racheros .

Reviewed May 15, 2017

sandwiches and soup absolutely wonderful. fresh and flavorsome. service good too, and great atmosphere.

1  Thank sd6815
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to check out this coffee and bakery place for a few years now and I drove bye the other day and decided to stop.
I'm glad I did.
I had some of the best pastries and coffee I've ever had.
Please stop in and try it out.

1  Thank gmwii

Been to Hilltop Cafe and Bakery? Share your experiences!