“Dinner Restaurant experience”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This review is for the Hilltop multi-course preset dinner menu; which is separate from the lunch experience.
All inclusive , interesting dinner in a cozy setting. Having been twice, my wife and I were really pleased with the quality and quantity of food. Themes vary every weekend, so there will be something for everyone to enjoy eventually.
This has become our favorite dinner place!

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Having had four separate themed evening dinners here, my husband and I are huge Hilltop fans! Everything about the evening meals could not be improved by anything. The food is so fresh and flavorful! The service and setting are unique and non pretentious!!!
My only regret in this review is that by writing it- I may have trouble getting a table with their limited seating. But it is a chance worth taking to sing Michael’s praises!!!
Btw, our latest visit included our vegan daughter whose diet was accommodated, and was “one of the best meals” she had ever had!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

After everyone at work completely raved about this place, I gave it a try but was very disappointed. Paying $8.95 for just a sandwich (not even a pickle or chips came with it) is ridiculous. I tried the Avocado Bacon, which was merely okay. I would've preferred the avocado to be a bit firmer but it was more like guacamole. Not many lunch options anyway, so next time my co-workers order from there, I'll pass. However, the dinner looks really interesting and I plan to give that a try.

1  Thank janpack13
Reviewed April 29, 2018

This place is so worth the drive! BEST COFFEE and PASTRIES!!! It is all farm to table and you can taste the earthyness of the food!! Staff is always so friendly, you can tell they love working there. I have never had time to sit and have an actual meal, but they always look and smell amazing (as I eye them walking through)

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Great spot for lunch with a friend. Fresh, healthy menu options and and a gorgeous old farmhouse to enjoy them in. Fresh, delicious cheeses ( you should try their blue cheese!)and other pairy products also available at the farm. I enjoy going with a friend or a daughter now and then.

1  Thank madgardener55

Been to Hilltop Cafe and Bakery? Share your experiences!