“fish and chips lunch menu”
Review of Lobster Tail

Lobster Tail
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Windham
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

good fish and chips for lunch
wanted this so bad this past weekend and ended up with Italian.

so now i will come back for the fishermans platter

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Went in for lunch wanted seafood. Got the lobster roll in hot butter sauce and onion rings. It was the best. Huge claw meat through out the roll. I love that you could get it without mayo (as I don't like mayo) . Nice small place in a stripmall with other places to eat next time I am back in NH I will be back.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Went for lunch with wife looking forward for a great lobster roll and some fried clams. We were disappointed with both.
we ordered two lobster rolls and a side of fried clams and both were terrible. To much mayo, knucks and claws, no tails, small portion.
The clams were very greasy and not golden brown, for approximately 12 to 16 clams, the cost was $26.00
We will never return to to this restaurant again, we have eaten in their restaurant in North Andover and it was excellent. I am not sure if it was old or new owners back then

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Five of went with family in from California wanting seafood. All of the main items were delicious from a very filled lobster roll to pan-seared shrimp, fried scallops, chicken, and shrimp. Sides are not their thing as we had very bland confetti rice and undercooked sprouts. The french fries were average but the onion rings were fantastic. All whole table agreed. The chowdah had what appeared to be lemon grass sprinkled on top which took away from the taste and it was thicker than I like. The desserts of hot fudge sundae and apple crisp, vanilla ice cream, and caramel topping were shared by all and vanished as quick as it arrived. This was a place on my bucket list and I wasn't dissappointed. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

we usually go on a saturday night and have always had great service and food. we went tonight on a sunday around 7:30 and the food was wonderful but the wait staff was cleaning the carpets the entire time from our drinks appetizers to dinner ! not very relaxing for a meal that was close to 100$ we were disappointed and are questioning going back when we left they locked the doors the bar stays open later just not pleased with the service .

Been to Lobster Tail? Share your experiences!