“Bailey’s Bubble Ice Cream Shop”
Review of Bailey's Bubble

Bailey's Bubble
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Wolfeboro
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Great ice cream. Great service. Prices are good. Cones are large. Family loves this place. They open at the end of Su and close in Octoner.

1  Thank Eileen K

Reviewed October 19, 2017

My wife and I ate a lot of ice cream on a recent trip, and ice cream here tied for our favorite in taste and had the most generous serving size (although most Vermont ice cream stores seem very generous). Cute shop with outdoor seating.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Great ice cream, huge servings, great value. What more could you want. I suppose you might get someone complaining the small was too big. If so I'll finish it for you!

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

2 wafflecones. Maine black bear and moose tracks both delicious. Waffle cones are unique, but may not be to everyone's taste.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We chose to get ice cream here instead of other places because of the price, and the fact they serve sorbet - my husband can't have dairy. We should have ordered a small serving as the medium was HUGE!! Very tasty :)