“FANTASTIC Vegan & Allergy-Free Bakery”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
From Scratch Baking Co.
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Wolfeboro
Reviewed March 7, 2018

Needed to find a bakery who makes gluten-free, egg-free, and lactose-free goodies, AND THIS IS DEFINITELY THE PLACE!! A very good friend cannot tolerate gluten, lactose, or eggs, and I promised to find a place for goodies which makes these things. I was astonished to find this fantastic bakery in Wolfeboro NH which turns-out these GOODIES daily. I don't need special goodies, but I tried them along with my friend, and they are WONDERFUL. No one could know, or tell, that they were "special". They were great. I heartily recommend that, if you require special dietary "goodies", you visit, or call them ahead of time, I'm sure you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This bakery is amazing! My family has some food allergies and we have found dessert heaven! Gluten free cakes. Dairy free carrot (with deliciously tangy dairy-free cream "cheese" frosting). And the cookies. Oh the cookies. We have many family members with no allergies and let's face it, they don't want to suffer through butter free cookies. Well no suffering at From Scratch! These are THE BEST chocolate chip cookies around. Every person I have fed them to has loved them. You will love them. Go get something sweet at From Scratch Baking Co.!