All reviews wolfe's tavern new england shared balcony cookies mini suite boat ride in town the room was nice restaurants and shops the bed was extremely comfortable small balcony tavern food first floor flat screen adirondack chairs bit dated king bed
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful yet humble hotel, right on the water with Main Street well within walking distance. Good customer service and the bar in the hotel is a prime spot to meet! Great place for a wedding! I would recommend it for a true New England feel.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
SWBurch, General Manager at The Wolfeboro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed June 3, 2017

Very much enjoyed our one night stay at The Wolfeboro Inn. Great location, friendly and helpful front desk, comfortable bed and pillow, big room. Not real modern or up to date, but quaint, comfortable, and clean and that's pretty much what you can expect in New Hampshire. The highlight though and pretty unexpected was the onsite restaurant. What a creative menu! We had the buffalo, bacon arancinni appetizer. Delish. I had the glazed shrimp with the salt cod porridge. Kind of like shrimp and grits and so good. It wasn't very crowded when we were there but I can imagine it's a popular place in season.

Room tip: We had a balcony on second floor. Not a great view. I think from the third floor you might be able to look over the trees at the lake.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SWBurch, General Manager at The Wolfeboro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us, and hope you make it back here again very soon. Thank you being our guest.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

This is our first visit to Wolfeboro and the Wolfeboro inn. The desk girl is so nice and full of great information about the town. The room was clean with everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable. We have only good things to say about our stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SWBurch, General Manager at The Wolfeboro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay, and hope we see you again very soon. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

the staff at the Wolfeboro Inn is always kind & considerate, ALWAYS looking to go the extra mile for any guest ! Warm cookies & Cocoa in the afternoon - GREAT restaurant onsite walk to downtown shops and other fun finds

Room tip: lake views are pretty
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
SWBurch, General Manager at The Wolfeboro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend, your group is so much fun. We look forward to seeing you again in the fall!

Reviewed March 18, 2017

I would recommend this location and inn. The views are incredible, the rooms warm and friendly and the over-all ambience, welcoming although the majority of staff were excellent I was not as impressed by the eating/restaurant section in terms of staff they seemed very unprofessional but the receptionist in the hotel was great and very responsive. I would say based on other accommodation the only flaw is they do not give you breakfast.

Room tip: Facing the lake
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Candice L
SWBurch, General Manager at The Wolfeboro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed the inn, and appreciate your feedback about service in the restaurant. I'd like to hear more about your restaurant experience; you can contact me directly at sburch@wolfeboroinn.com or 603-569-3016 x 805. Thank you for being our guest!