“Great b&b in Wolfeboro”

Topsides Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wolfeboro
Topsides Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 6 Wolfeboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Wonderful place close to downtown Wolfeboro!
Our rooms were large & comfortable with lots of closet space. Our bed was very comfortable. All the rooms are air conditioned. Our hostess was very helpful. Nice big porch on the back of the house to sit & enjoy our morning coffee. I would definitely book there again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor in the back which was quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

This is a beautifully cared for bed-and-breakfast with excellent hosts. Our rooms were clean, our towels were plush and soft, their own soap and shampoo were provided. It was very quiet and a beautiful continental breakfast greeted us the two mornings we were there. We sat on the back porch and out by the pond and chatted with other guests. I even took a quick rest in the sun in one of the lounge chairs trying to devour all the great magazines! Thanks Cindy and Dennis, we are glad we chose your place!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
cindyVirginia, Owner at Topsides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

I enjoyed meeting all of your family and am so glad you had a nice time too. Thanks for all your kind words~Cindy

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I have had the privilege to stay here at least 6 times. If you want to spend some of your vacation here you will not be disappointed. Fantastic rooms, friendly owners, and great continental breakfast. If they do not have something you want just ask and they will help you find it.

Room Tip: I have stayed in all the rooms and loved them all . I will not tell you my favorite I want to be abl...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
cindyVirginia, Owner at Topsides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2015

Thanks for your kind words and I really look forward to another visit. You are the Best~Cindy

Reviewed 9 November 2014

Cindy was really welcoming when we arrived. We stayed in the Marthas Vineyard room which was really cosy. The room was immaculate.
Cindy was great to chat to and she knew what was going on around the area.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
cindyVirginia, Owner at Topsides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2014

Thank you for your kind word and I enjoyed meeting you.Cindy

Reviewed 5 November 2014

Lovely bed and breakfast, lovely hostess in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire by beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee. Highly recommend staying here if you are in the area. We were there in the fall of 2014 leaf peeping through New England. We spent only one night....wish we could have stayed more. Would definitely stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind response and I love the picture with all those gorgeous leaves. Please come back again~Cindy

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Spent 3 nights here while visiting our grandson, we had 2 connecting rooms for the 1st night,The Hunt Room was my favorite with a sitting room and large bathroom, Silky, soft sheets(Ralph Lauren) on the comfortable bed, plenty of thick white towels. Bathroom was immaculate, room very clean, lovely touches of the theme of my room, hunting horses,and sailing theme and pictures in the adjoining room, the outside porch was a perfect place to enjoy the wicker furniture, read a book and relax, lovely plants surround you.Breakfast was the usual, juice, coffee, cereal, muffins.
My only question was why our room was not made up on Saturday? Unusual.
Cindy was a lovely hostess, did not meet her husband but did meet ";Bogey", the cutest West Highland Terrier! We felt so welcome here, we will be back.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the first floor if you have any physical limitations, the stairs to the second floor...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kay C
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I just returned from my first stay at Topsides. I was fortunate to be in the Nantucket room with its soothing slate blue and white decor and I was greeted with the most delicious homemade cookies! Within the room, there is a charming step-down closet/dressing room with a lovely window and everything was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable and there were plenty of fluffy extra large towels to wrap in after showering.
The private parking area behind Topsides has a pathway that leads to a very pretty back porch - perfect for reading a good book or the morning paper with a delicious cup of Green Mountain coffee. Both Cynthia and Dennis were gracious hosts and their little pooch Bogey seemed happy to welcome all guests. I hope to return to Wolfeboro next summer and would certainly want to stay at Topsides again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wolfeboro
1.1 km away
Belknap Point Inn
#3 of 6 in Gilford
15.8 km away
Fireside Inn & Suites at Lake Winnipesaukee

Been to Topsides Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!