“A great place to stay!”

Topsides Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wolfeboro
Topsides Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 6 Wolfeboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 August 2009

We would really recommend this bed and breakfast in Wolfeboro! The room and bathroom was lovely and clean, free wifi, great breakfast and within walking distance of the center of the town - and the owner Cindy was extremely kind. A great stay for a reasonable price!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie_B82

Reviewed 29 July 2009

During an overnight visit to Wolfeboro, my husband and I had the good fortune of staying at the Topsides B&B. The inn is situated close to the town eliminating our need to drive and park which can be difficult during the high season. The inn is charming, nicely furnished and clean. We stayed in the spacious Nantucket room which had a side room perfect to keep our suitcases and hang our clothing. Our bathroom was extremely clean and generous in size. The continental breakfast was varied and sufficient although we would have appreciated hot food items as well. I should also mention the beautiful gardens and lovely porch. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2009

This was my second stay at Topsides and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We stayed in Martha's Vinyard Room which was beautifully decorated with a very light and airy feel. The room does face the street but we had the AC on so we didn't hear much of the street noise. The room was very clean when we arrived with no dust bunnies. Much of the house has been renovated so there isn't a musty "antique" smell that can accompany an older home. They didn't "straighten" our room on the second day but we hadn't wanted the service so we didn't miss it. The owners were so helpful and friendly making our stay that much more enjoyable. I even called them for directions after we were "misguided" by a well intentioned local. Cindy and her husband graciously led us back to the Inn. I especially enjoy the location of the home right next to beautiful Brewster Academy and the tent where they hold the Great Water's Music Festivals. The relaxing back yard and comfy porch were also nice for socializing or reading a good book. (I did both!)

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Texas_Gypsie
Reviewed 3 September 2008

From the inviting comfy rooms, huge fresh baked cookies, and Cindy's hospitality, this is the perfect place to stay during a relaxing visit to the NH lake region. The inn is just a quick walk from town were you can enjoy dinner overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee in any of the many local restaurants . We've stayed at Topsides two times, and plan to come back our next time in the area.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank TCauble
Reviewed 1 September 2008

We stayed at Topsides because of the stellar reviews in the Fodors guide and on this website. However we arrived to find our pretty room poorly kempt and quite dusty -- there were other guests' hair in the bathroom and dustbunnies in the corners. Nobody tidied our room or bathroom during our 2 day stay. Maybe it was a fluke, but we did not find this B&B to be deserving of its praise.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
4  Thank frieddumplings
Reviewed 17 August 2008

I stayed at the Topsides in June and then again in August. I picked it because it was next to Brewster Academy, where my son went to summer school. Both times I stayed in the French Coastal room, the first time with my son and the second time with my husband. The room is lovely and very comfortable, with a private bathroom next to it (not in the room). We preferred having the window open at night, along with fan, instead of AC, and there was some street noise at night. But it wasn't enough to keep us awake or bother us. The full breakfast was delicious, with a hot egg casserole, fresh fruit, pastries, juices, coffee, cereals. Cindy keeps fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies available all day, as well as cold bottled water. We enjoyed sitting on the quiet back porch looking at the many magazines stocked there, or resting in the sun on the chaise lounges in the garden. The inn is an easy stroll into the main area of Wolfeboro and really right next door to Brewster, with a view of the lake. I highly recommend the inn and Cindy's warm hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank mere_du_matt
cindyVirginia, owner at Topsides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2008

Thanks for a great review and I really appreciate it~Cindy

Reviewed 26 July 2007

Topsides B & B was a great experience. Oversized room, bed was firm, new and comfy, bathroom was spacious and the extras where over the top. From the towels, to the bath rug, to the sheets, just perfect. I would recomend this B & B to any one who wants a carefully thought out room for a peaceful vacation or business trip.

6  Thank binxme8