“I Would Stay There Again”

Topsides Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wolfeboro
Topsides Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 6 Wolfeboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Although the rooms are a little tight and the bathroom tiny, I would seek to return to this B&B. The proprietor, Cindy, is as hospitable as any innkeeper I have ever known and will do what she can to make your stay enjoyable. The breakfasts, although hardly gourmet, are fine. Location is superb. The price attractive. Can't wait to return. I recommend Topsides!

Room Tip: i suggest first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay at Topside bed-and-breakfast! Cindy made us feel very welcome. The room was perfect ...very cozy and comfortable! Beautifully decorated! The breakfast was delicious and just enough!!We will definitely go back there!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Cindy went above and beyond to make our group feel at home. We were in town for a wedding and it was a convenient location to Brewster Academy and it was a pleasure to walk/stroll all the way into town. We had a great time. The bed was comfortable and the room was cutely decorated. I think I had the Martha's Vineyard room.

We hung out on the deck/patio for hours in between wedding weekend activities.

A little pricy, but worth the comfort and pleasures of home rather than a stuffy hotel. Also perfect location for what we had planned.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2016

My stay at Topsides was wonderful. A genuine and warm greeting from host Cindy. Comfortable and nicely appointed rooms with tasty daily continental breakfast. Would highly recommend and will definitely be back. Met a lovely assortment of guests from various parts of the US and the communal breakfast table is a great place to exchange travel tips and meet new friends and fellow travelers!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank SEABREEZE118
cindyVirginia, Owner at Topsides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

My lovely favorite guest!! Thanks for such a great review and I sure hope to see you again. Happy travels~

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

My mom and I traveled to Wolfeboro and really enjoyed Topsides. Cindy made us feel at home and gave us some great suggestions for things to do in town. The room was clean and cozy and the back porch provided a great place to relax in the evening. There is a fantastic rec trail in Wolfeboro and great dining right along the lake. Definitely recommend!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
cindyVirginia, Owner at Topsides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Thank you for your kind review. I enjoyed meeting you and your dear mom. Happy travel and be safe~

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Hunt room. No locks on guest doors and doors to B&B left unlocked all day. Strangers hair in shower. Mold around ceiling in bathroom. Breakfast is yogurt, fruit, cereal and store bought muffins. No eggs. Better options at a Hamptons Inn. Be prepared for early morning wake up - 6:30 AM as room is over owners private quarters and you hear them bright and early. All this for $200 a night.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
cindyVirginia, Owner at Topsides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

I am sorry to read this as the cleaning lady is so amazing and through. As far as the breakfast you forgot to mention all the fruit and cereal and the muffins were fresh baked on my order daily and warm when picked up. Also the breakfast is clearly stated as continental and it is very healthy. The owners room is not near this room and you would not hear any noise from them. Sorry you were unhappy and I hope you will visit Wolfeboro again ~Cindy

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Hunter room nicely appointed with a separate sitting area and large bathroom. Great porch overlooking very nice gaden. Hosts are extremely gracios and helpful. Breakfast was modest, would have like to see a bit more maybe toast or bagels. Only issue was that bed was a bit soft for our taste. Overall a great place to stay with a great location.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family