“August ”

Wolfe Den American Bistro
Ranked #28 of 45 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Great place, wonderful service. Food is definitely unique and good quality. We eat there often, others must have just gone on a bad day. Worth a try for sure

Reviewed August 29, 2016

This is a very interesting restaurant, kind of eclectic. We ate outside on a beautiful evening. It was busy yet laidback and very friendly. The menu is different but our waiter was very good at guiding us to our choices. The pork chops were good; a very generous portion for a very reasonable price. The small salads were almost enough for a whole meal, glad I had only ordered an appetizer for my meal. We would go back again.
Dog friendly on the deck if you are traveling with your pet and we always appreciate that.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

But they make up for it with rigidity and indifferent service. We visited on a hot day, and there was no air conditioning. We only finished our meals out of politeness.

I will never come to this place again.

1  Thank Charles T
Reviewed July 22, 2016

Very expensive , but the quality was very good. Our server Taylor was Great!! , the menu choices were Great, but the portions were small. If you order from the middle of the menu you need to order 2 items for a meal, but be ready to spend over 30 dollars just for the food then.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for a late night snack and a drink. The drink offerings were good but the food was limited/poor. We ate about half of what we ordered. Obviously, trying to be imaginative with different flavors but may have over-thought it and made the dishes too busy. Prices were very high. I may come back for drinks but the food was not impressive.

2  Thank Damian C