“Go for the Fish Soup”

Saltwater Bar & Bistro
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Woodsville
Reviewed 4 February 2017

I didn't have the fish soup but I tried a small taste of someone else's ... I wished that's what I'd ordered - delish.

1  Thank Cheryl W

Reviewed 21 October 2016

A nice homey place we found at the end of a long day driving. It was a very relaxing meal!
I got the biggest portion of fried clams I've ever seen and my husband got the fish and chips - both meals were very good. Very friendly waitress who recommended the Nootka Inn for us. Would go back!

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We had a great time sitting outside and enjoying the meal and the town simultaneously. That was friendly and accommodating adjustments to our ordering from the menu. The food was a bit pricey, but fresh. If we are ever in the area again we will definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Who knew the best fried oysters could be found in Woodsville? I've sampled them from the Cape to Maine and those at Saltwater are by far the best. My husband loves the fried haddock. Atmosphere is just okay. They need to work on that. Wait staff excellent and friendly.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

we have given the place a lot of chances.Onion rings are like soak in oil are terrible,fish sandwich not cooked all the way thru,salmon well done.We have tried to give them a chance only thing good is there nachoes.Very cold in side in the winter months.

3  Thank sunbathing2015