“Great food, nice atmosphere”

Figaro 3 Ristorante Italino
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Very good food for the type of place. Owner is always present. Pasta is fresh.
Reviewed 29 October 2014

Figaro 3 is an Italian restaurant located in a shopping center, but don't let that deter you. The food is delicious, the service is very attentive and the decor is warm and relaxing.

2  Thank Lkelly16

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

My brother recommended this place to me after a business trip took him here. He told me I would love it and he was spot on! The food was amazing. My fiancé still talks about the eggplant rollentini. The owner Frank picked out a great wine for us and the desserts awesome! Going back for sure!

3  Thank Bashkooo
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I always visit when I am in town for business and I must say this restaurant never disappoints! Its very rare to find a restaurant where everything they make is so delicious. I have never even ordered off of the regular menu because their specials are so inticing. This restaurant is a must!!!

1  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I love bringing clients and friends to Figaro. Frank and Benny make you feel so welcome and the ambience is lovely. You can have conversations and you are not on top of each other. The seafood dishes are incredible but everything is just so wonderful with a very attentive staff and they don't rush you out. It's always a great experience!

1  Thank Toni M
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Dined with friends on a weeknight. Service was impeccable--attentive, but not rushed. Food was excellent and prepared as ordered. The salad was so plentiful that it could be shared by two (I took half of mine home). We all ordered from the specials and were all pleased with our choices. The restaurant is attractive and conducive to conversation with table-mates. Did not try the desserts, although they looked and sounded delicious. The only thing I would recommend changing is how the specials are presented. I would prefer them written, with prices. Since there were several choices in each category (appetizer, soup, pasta, meat, fish), we found ourselves trying to remember which sides accompanied which entrée (and ended up asking server for clarification). And since prices were not included, we felt too awkward to ask since we were not dining alone--something I'm sure others might feel as well.
Venue is easy to overlook, as it is part of a mall--not easily visible from the street--but worth finding.

1  Thank CACAFG