“What a surprise!”

Add it.
Figaro's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 59 Restaurants in Basking Ridge
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Best pizza EVER! And I know my pizza..... thin crust but not too crispy, a lovely (but not overwhelming) red sauce and a perfect blend of cheeses. It was GREAT! This was one of those "get off the highway, I'm hungry, what's close by?" kind of stops and every once in a while, you hit the jackpot! We will make this our "lunch stop" place any time we're headed west on a road trip.....

Reviewed February 21, 2016

You can get delicious and fresh pizza here, but the meals are so delicious too! It is much more casual than
Figaro 3, the restaurant next store so it is a good place to dine with children. The food is just as delicious and the service is just as attentive as next door.

Reviewed January 29, 2016

So happy to have discovered Figaro's. It is our go to place for pizza, calzones and sit in casual meals. It doesn't disappoint. Everything is made to order, all fresh. The sauce is very good and I'm a bit picky on my sauce (gravy). There is something for everyone on the menu whether it's pizza whole, by the slice, sandwiches, or a full dinner. And, they serve wine. Definitely an excellent place and so good to have close to home.

Reviewed January 14, 2016

I always get the pizza, although all else smells so good. It is usually busy, as the food is delicious.

Reviewed December 11, 2015

I'm a regular at Figaro's. The food is fresh and well-prepared, and the prices are reasonable. Service is always efficient and friendly. I'd like to redecorate the room, but that's not so important. I keep going back for full meals there and for taking pizza home.

1  Thank Mary Jane W