3 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$150
eDreamsUS$150
Orbitz.comUS$150
All reviews grain house parking lot corporate event continental breakfast amazing wedding romance package quaint hotel daughter's wedding business meeting bagels omi maitre highway fireplace nj
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2021 via mobile

We love the Olde Mill Inn for the amazing wedding they provided us in October. We decided to book their Valentine’s romance package and again were not dissappointed. Our room was beautiful, clean and comfortable, the staff amazing, the food unique and delicious, and the value was great. We will continue to be grateful for the exceptional services this hotel and restaurant always provide.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2021

hotel rooms are decent size, even comes with a KCUP brewer and kcups (missing the vanilla creamer :( :( ). continental breakfast is what u would think of it in a pandemic, but they do have a nice touch screen machine that creates multiple different HOT beverages(coffee, cafe late, vanilla cap, hot choc, etc)

Room tip: 1 side of the hotel has a nice view of courtyard, one side does not( not sure which is which)
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed October 9, 2020

My new CEO wanted/needed an executive offsite to really get the team together and to get to know one another. Doing this in age of Covid is no easy task. This was my 3rd Executive meeting I've held here and I knew OMI would make it so much easier. They executed a 4 day retreat that was amazing! Their cleaning process and their keen ability to socially distance my party of 13 was outstanding. I needed a team building event and Lindsay and her staff made it happen! I've been doing this for 20 years at this company and my HR VP said this was the best event yet! They made me look great in the eyes of my C level's and that is always a good feeling. The food was amazing and every dinner at the grain house was beautifully decorated and executed well. Raffi from A/V was on top of everything, every minute and I had no worries. If you are looking for great place to hold a business meeting, look no further! You and your staff will be treated with the utmost respect and your meeting will be very successful! Oh and don't forget to sit out at the fireplace after a long day and enjoy a nice glass of wine!

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2020

Two weeks before my daughter's wedding I called the Olde Mill Inn (where we happen to be booked to stay for the wedding weekend) and asked if they had any availability for a reception on that Friday night. They did and after some great communication with Ms. Kate and Mr. Gabriel, everything worked out excellent! Gabe went above and beyond to make our special evening was just perfect. And on top of that, the food was fabulous and the interior and exterior were just gorgeous and classy. Thank you so much!

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the courtyard were great but the other rooms were great too with trees outside.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed August 31, 2020

We spent two nights at the Olde Mill Inn during the Virus. First we checked in and it couldn't of been easier. When we go to hotels I think most people look for the same things. The bed was a king sized just as promised and great to sleep in .It was very very comfortable. The shower had plenty of hot water and force , along with an ample amount of shampoo, conditioners . body wash and lotions. There were plenty of clean towels. The olde mill inn. is easy to get too right off the highway and within a mile or two your able to get anything you may need and numerous restaurants even though in NJ you still cannot eat inside. Right out the parking lot you make a right onto rd 202 and a mile down the road are two farm stands.The hotel is spotless . They have some pretty outdoor grounds and its simple to see that they do hold weddings with a very nice restaurant that is only separated by a parking lot. They have a beautiful bar which because of the Covid -19 is not opened at the time. Also cause of the Covid-19 of what they told me they don't have the fresh breakfasts that come with the stay at the hotel but they do have Free coffees , and different coffee drinks. They have pastries all pre bagged and bagged bagels , cereal , yogurts and juices available. The inroom TV has 66 stations including 5 HBO's. During the Covid 19 the prices are reduced and I would like to thank the Olde Mill Inn for doing what I feel is the best that I could of expected during the miseries of 2020.

Date of stay: August 2020