Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$88
Expedia.comUS$88
Hotels.comUS$88
eDreamsUS$88
TravelocityUS$88
Orbitz.comUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2020

I had to find a quick place to stay. I found this place. Good place to stay for brief visit. It was very Clean and comfortable for a short stay. Friendly desk clerk. Good feeling as I had to find a quick place to stay. I’ll be back.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JaminJoe
Reviewed February 8, 2020

we checked into this motel after being denied boarding for our cruise because of the possibility of someone having the coronavirus. My husband and I and my elderly parents just needed a place to rest our heads and get some sleep. There are no bells and whistles however the courtesy of the staff was amazing right from the get go. Thank you so much Joe, Maria, Kathy and Debbie. Your kindness was greatly appreciated during such an awful experience. A special shout out to Joe and Maria for playing taxi driver when it was too cold and far for my mom to walk to McDonalds and we had no mode of transportation, you went above and beyond your job description. Again this is not the Taj Mahal, but our room was clean and we were comfortable thats what we needed to get through..Till next time..

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank pizzagrl
Reviewed August 27, 2019

I picked this hotel for location only. Close to Bayonne Cruise Port. I kind of new from pictures posted on web site that this was not a 4 star establishment, but was not thinking it was almost a bad part of town. And it has a TRIP ADVISOR Logo on the reception window. Maybe TRIP ADVISOR needs to go back and re-evaluate this property. And lose the Logo completely.
So the room I rented was 2 double very hard beds. Remote for T.V was given to you when you checked in,Strange. Nobody would ever steel this 1980"s T.V. anyways. Bathroom.WOW. Did not dare touch a thing in the shower. Needs complete overhaul. They could not clean the mold growing in the shower walls and grouting area, so what did they do? Cover it up with some kind of new plastic wall. But forgot to bring it down level with tub, so of course you seen what was behind there. Overall I can't recommend this place to anybody. Yes at $200.00 a night, look somewhere else.

Room tip: Don't go here, couldn't take photos. Too gross.
Date of stay: July 2019
Hudson Plaza M, Manager at Hudson Plaza Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our rates have never been $200.00 per night.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

We decided to stay at this motel, because of its proximity to the to the Cape Liberty Cruise Port Terminal. Our bathroom had hair in the tub from previous tenants and was a bit dirty. Very noisy outside, which made it hard to sleep for all of us. My son and his wife were supposed to have a non-smoking room, but the room they got reeked of smoke.On the other hand, the lady that checked us in was wonderful and so kind and helpful, and that definitely made our stay more pleasant. It was only for 1 night, and we knew what to expect, and we knew we would get plenty of rest after that...so for us, it was worth it. We paid USD$101 for one night, I don't think that's super cheap but then again for New Jersey it probably is...

Room tip: try to get a room on the lower level
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Szasza P
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

We booked it because it was half way between the Newark International Airport and the Cape Liberty Cruise Port Terminal.
The room was clean, but we could hear the TV from the room next store at 1AM.
The GPS location was off due to a number of "one way" streets in the area.
The price was fair for a night of very basic accommodations. No frills at a low price.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank wrightj6