“German Food and German Beer.”

Dutchman's Brauhaus
Ranked #71 of 93 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2015

I had dinner last night here. For an appetizer I ordered potato pancakes. There are 3 in an order and comes with a side of sour cream and apple sauce. The cost was $7. I ordered the Wurst Combination. For two wurst and a scoop of mash potatoes it was $14. The food was good. The atmosphere is a little outdated. The employees where nice and friendly.

It was not crowded because it is out of season for that area. Which is nice not having to wait.

If you are in the area and looking for some German food give it a try. I hear happy hour you can get a better deal. Maybe next time we will stop in during happy hour.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

Recently on my mom's birthday we decided to drive 45 minutes to Long Beach Island for lunch and to dip our toes in the sand. Since it was October, not much was open until we came across the Dutchman's Brauhaus. The place was pretty much empty, but had nice views of the bay, so it would have to work. The service was attentive (perhaps because we were the only restaurant customers) and food excellent. My steak sandwich had great flavor and my mom enjoyed her liver worst sandwich. The decor was pretty dated and prices a little high, but overall it was a nice time.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Haven't had German food like this since leaving Germany in 1987. The jager snitzel was excellent as were the red cabbage and spatzle. The waitress was attentive, and provided the kind of service you would expect. The quality and quantity of food was perfect along with the atmosphere of a true German brau haus! This was our first visit and will not be our last. The view overlooking the bay, the atmosphere, the food and service were all great. If your looking for fast food, I suggest you go to your local hamburger joint, this is not for you!

1  Thank topsargeron
Reviewed 20 October 2015

had a buy one get one coupon, thank god. 2 dinners would have cost $40.00. they serve crackers with some cheesy butter, i think it was margarine. my crabcake was ok, just small and no seasoning. no choice of vegetables. cold undercooked unseasoned dry rice. asked for butter and got margarine. the other meal wasnt bad. no bread served with dinner. soup or salad not included. i left a message and made the resvt. he didnt get it and was annoyed with me! never to return!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Had dinner there with a friend . We had a table looking out over their dock, a lot to see with boaters going to the outside deck. Being both of German descent I had sauerbraten and he had beef goulash . Both were very good and overly filling, two dogie bags please. For those of you that don't what German , they also have seafood and a full American menu.