“An Italian home town restaurant”
Review of Milano Pizza

Milano Pizza
Ranked #12 of 19 Restaurants in Bellmawr
Cuisines: Italian
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/milano-pizza-bellmawr
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/milano-pizza-bellmawr
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Food is excellent and yes, they do deliver. Stromboli variety is to die for. They use Aversa rolls/bread which is a cut above the rest in this area. Chicken sandwiches and salads leave nothing to be desired. Have been in this area for years!

Reviewed 16 September 2014

That's all I can say. Lousy. I ordered food there went in and picked it up. The more I thought about everything in that place I just threw it in the trash. And never went back.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We lucked into Milano Pizza last June (June 2012) on a 3 week long trip. It was the best place we ate on the trip - hands down.

Milano Pizza is a little mom and pop shop in a neighborhood in Bellmawr. The owner was wonderful man, who was extremely hospitable and helpful. He made all of us, including my kids feel welcome. The restaurant is very intimate and welcoming.

We had a variety of pizzas, including a Philly Cheesesteak pizza. The pizza was excellent. The crust was tossed to order and was both crisp and tender.

1  Thank Cedar_Park_chump