“HORRIBLE!!!!!”

Times Square Bagel Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Bellmawr
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

I ordered 2 sandwiches and this is I got!? 1 slice of what looks to be Canadian bacon when I ordered turkey bacon...the egg looks like what's left over from when you cook scrabbled eggs the egg that you actually have to scrape off the pan! The hash browns I ordered were not even crunchy it looked and taste like a soggy piece of bread!!! I gave these guys a few chances thinking maybe it was the cook...I will never Order from them again they're over priced!! I could have went to a breakfast stand and paid 8 bucks or less for a foot long REAL bacon, egg and cheese sandwich with a coffee! I literally taste nothing but bread 15 bucks for nothing!

Ps nooooo cheese! Horrible place!!!

1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Very good and a friendly place recommend pork roll and cheese on any bagel. They have different coffee and juice you can sit outside or in.

Reviewed March 18, 2015

A great locally owned and operated breakfast and lunch spot (I think they close around 2 pm). If you're looking for a quick bite, this is the place to go. I work nearby, and we often pick up/have delivered breakfast/lunch. Bagels are also good, and there are many flavors. Weekly lunch specials, reasonable prices, and homemade food. Staff is friendly and will accommodate special requests. Small (can't hold a large group), very basic and clean. . Highly recommend Times Square!

2  Thank Sandi M