“HUGE PORTIONS!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Friendly.efficient service. delish pizza, very big portions. Ceasar salad was enough for 2 people. personal pizza enough for 2

Reviewed July 23, 2018

the best nyc style pizza!!!! love the plain pie and the onions with banana peppers. Simple and non greasy

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten there several times and have not been disappointed. The pizza is awesome! We also had a family meal and everything came out terrific. This is one of our go to places when we hit the Jersey Shore.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Nice family style pizzaria where many go for lunch, business and for pleasure. Friendly atmosphere, priced right.
Best pizza in the area if you like thin crust, not buried in cheese with tasty sauce that is not sweet. (Although some may argue Vic's in Bradley Beach down the street is better.)

Reviewed July 7, 2018

I stopped by after a day at the beach to have their pizza and wasn't really impressed. The cheese was falling apart as I tried to eat a slice and the pie itself wasn't anything crazy. Most people I know have had a better experience than I did though. Maybe I just got a bad pie was all. All that being said I would go and try it again.