“Always the Best”

Mike's Submarine Sandwich Shop
Ranked #11 of 119 Restaurants in Belmar
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Have been coming here forever. Mike's is the best and whenever I'm in town that's my go to place! Our family grew up on subs, and Mike's is one our favorite go to spots.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Our subs were amazing as was the bread. We also ordered a RB sub in a tube delicious and saved on the carbs. Great and friendly service.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2017

We went after walking on the beach. We were looking for something to just relax and go back to hotel with. The subs were awesome! They did not skimp on the fixings at all! They make them to your order!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I am local and take my family here every few weeks. They are a pretty straight forward sub-shop, nothing fancy, but always good. Fresh cut deli meats and cheeses on the slicer right in front of you. All the fixings are cut fresh too. I have watched them cut the tomatoes with their specialty slicer which makes for a uniform coverage of the sandwich.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Always order Mike's Subs for my many summer porch parties. Nothing better than a variety of Mike's Subs along with a few favorite homemade salads and appetizers to make your parties perfect in every way. The staff is lovely and the subs are only a phone call away!

Date of visit: July 2017