“Still the best sub sandwich”

Mike's Submarine Sandwich Shop
Ranked #11 of 119 Restaurants in Belmar
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming to Mikes for years. I can always count on an excellent sub made just like I want it.
Mostly I order 2 or more subs to go. They are wrapped so that they are tasty when I arrive at the beach. I really love these subs.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Have been coming here forever. Mike's is the best and whenever I'm in town that's my go to place! Our family grew up on subs, and Mike's is one our favorite go to spots.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Our subs were amazing as was the bread. We also ordered a RB sub in a tube delicious and saved on the carbs. Great and friendly service.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

We went after walking on the beach. We were looking for something to just relax and go back to hotel with. The subs were awesome! They did not skimp on the fixings at all! They make them to your order!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I am local and take my family here every few weeks. They are a pretty straight forward sub-shop, nothing fancy, but always good. Fresh cut deli meats and cheeses on the slicer right in front of you. All the fixings are cut fresh too. I have watched them cut the tomatoes with their specialty slicer which makes for a uniform coverage of the sandwich.