“Best Mexican Food Ever”

Cinco De Mayo
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Love this Mexican Restaurant. The Mole is to die for and all their food is authentic. Fantastic staff. Get there early since the restaurant is packed after 6:30.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Not only do we love the food but we really like the owners and staff. We are not frequent diners, about 3 or 4 times a year, but they always remember us; that is a very nice feeling.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

I'm not sure how anyone could rate this even just "good," much less "horrible," and I'm one of the most picky diners I know...

I eat here pretty regularly. The prices are moderate, the food is delicious, fresh, and plentiful. The margaritas are strong!

Best part, imo, not only do you get the usual chips and salsa, you always get free cheese quesadillas as an appetizer and free fried banana pasty dessert things and a free shot of tequila at the end of your meal. Every single time. Makes the prices even more worth it.

I always clean my plate even though it's way too much food, lol.

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

We have dined here multiple times and tried various dishes. The food is bland and needs more sauce. Margarita pitcher was expensive too.

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Cinco de Mayo is a little hole in the wall. You'd never guess from the outside but the meal you get is outstanding. We had enchiladas mole poblano and chalupas. Both were amazing. The restaurant gave us a complimentary quesadilla and dessert. Both were delicious. We spent $37 with tip. It was a great deal. Who knew you could get Mexican this good in NJ.