“Mediterranean Fun”

Fasil Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Fasil Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Boonton
Price range: US$6 - US$99
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed August 7, 2018

This is very different kind of cuisine... it's a relaxing atmosphere (they created it even though it's the middle of a shopping plaza). The food is very good and the staff were very nice! Have eaten in and taken out, both were enjoyed!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Nice decor, good service, great food. We ate there a few times and will return. The fried liver is the best. Tea is outstanding. You can bring your own wine without a cork fee!

Reviewed June 17, 2018

We ate at Fasil Mediterranean restaurant on a Saturday afternoon around 3 pm. upon arrival there were to other tables filled with customers. Three pm is an off hour so I don't know what significance the lack of customers says about the restaurant. What I can say is that my dinner guest and I really enjoyed our meals. I had the Lamb Adana Kebab (skewered ground lamb flavored with red bell peppers and their own marinade and spices, $18.95) It was loaded with flavor and delicious. My dinner partner had the Lamb Cop Shish Kebab (small cubes of marinated lamb on skewers, $16.95). She really enjoyed her meal as well. Service is quick and professional and the waitresses will engage in conversation when asked a question. The complimentary flat bread and butter comes out fresh and hot and baked just right. We ordered the Turkish Tea.($2.00) per cup. It comes with packaged sugar cubes.

The overall décor is simple but the table setting comes across as elegant with red table napkins. Have never had a bad meal here and look forward to another return visit. I have included pictures so that my readers can draw their on conclusions.

1  Thank duck8to
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Next to Walmart, but a nice clean, bright place. I found my food tasty, and service was very good. The only concern was that the pita bread was dry and stale, served warm to try to improve it. This was a Sunday, it may be why. I recommend they bake their own pita bread daily if they want to be a seriously good restaurant.

In Wayne, there are Greek restaurants with similar food and very fresh pita bread. Paterson has a fabulous Syrian restaurant with the best pita bread anywhere, baked as we sat.

1  Thank Netmouse R
Reviewed April 22, 2018

My wife and I made our first visit to Fasil for Easter dinner. I spent several years in Turkey long ago and loved the food, so was pleased to find a good Turkish restaurant near our home. The strip mall location is unpretentious, but the food was fantastic and service was excellent. Our favorite dishes were the bronzini fish fillet, shepherd's salad, and baklava and lava cake desserts. We also had lamb chops which were very good. We loved this restaurant, and will return!!