US$122
Motel 6 Bordentown(Bordentown)
US$50
Town Inn(Bordentown)
US$77
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Read the reviews on line before I booked it so I wasn't expecting a five star hotel BUT this place to me should be on the list of places to condemn. First, the good point was the young man at the desk. He was super nice even when the first room we went to looked like someone was still staying there & he moved us to a different room. NOW - the first room reeked of cigarette smoke & my hubby smokes but not in hotels - one wall in the hallway was covered with rotting plywood covered in mold and the carpet around it was all black from the mold - carpets in the hallway & room was absolutely filthy - if the local building inspector entered the hallways this place WOULD BE CONDEMNED. There was trash & large & small liquor bottles allllll over the parking lot & surrounding area. NEVER AGAIN!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mawmaw55
econolodgebordentown, Webmaster at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments and your kind feedback about our front desk staff. We take great pride in this property, and you can be sure we are up to date on all inspections and checks. I sincerely apologize, however, that you were not entirely satisfied and respect your decision to stay elsewhere in future. We satisfy hundreds of clients each month, but I’m sorry we could not satisfy you on this occasion.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I spent a night here on our way down from Connecticut to Florida. It was a good choice.The room was clean and spacious, well laid out and the air conditioning worked great. The young guy at the front desk was very helpful and friendly; checked us in with no problems and provided suggestions for dinner. It was off season so the hotel was not packed which made for very quiet and restful sleeping. There was no charge for parking and we got an excellent rate. The hotel was easy to get to; not too far to get off and back onto the I-95 exit. We checked out very early the next morning, around 4:00 am, and again the desk attendant was very helpful with suggestions on where to get coffee that early in the morning. All in all, a very good stay. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank June K
HotelGM329, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We are so glad that you enjoyed out location as well as the comforts of your room and our staff. We are so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations and we look forward to having you back very soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were struggling to find somewhere to stay and stumbled across this place. The room was big and clean. The front staff were excellent. The breakfast was fine for what we wanted.
Chickie and Petes next door provided a really decent meal!
Perfect for a night!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pallen386

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us last year and that you found to room to be large and accommodating. We hope you will choose us again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My stay was ok. It was going through a rehab, but my stay was quiet. The hotel itself lacked curb appeal but the room was nice. They need to upgrade their continental breakfast giving it more variety.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Joel L

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about this property. We strive provide a peaceful, comfortable experience like the one you had with us. I’m sorry that the breakfast and the curb appeal of the property troubled you, and we’ll take this feedback into consideration. We hope you’ll stay with us again if the need arises.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

As an employee of Choice Hotels, I was truly disappointed with my stay at Econo Lodge. The front desk employees aren't hospitable at all. Whenever I called the hotel, I was always placed on hold right away. When I called to confirm my reservation, I was told I didn't have one, even though I had a confirmation number at hand. Again, I was placed on hold for about 5 minutes. Rudely, I was told that they found my reservation and then they practically hung up on me before I could ask anything more.
Upon entering the hotel, the appearance was very off putting. Most of the parking spots were blocked off due to construction. Upon entering my room, it seemed okay at first. After looking around, I noticed various holes located in the walls and in the carpet. The shower was stained with what I can only assume was mildew. The AC didn't work. The chair was covered in stains I can't even identify.
To say I was disappointed, well that's an understatement. I will not be coming back to this location. My family trips to Six Flags will be spent someplace else.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Emily P

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about this property. They were left several months ago during a transitional time for us, and you can be sure that the issues you pointed out have been solved. Even during that time, we satisfied many customers, but I’m sorry we couldn’t meet the needs of you and your family. I hope you will stop by when in town again and see how we’re changing and improving every day.